Yesterday morning all the internet was full of the Golden Globes Awards 2017 articles, pictures and videos. After I checked everything out (because I want to know what is happening at Hollywood) I picked a few of my favourite moments and red carpet outfits to share it with you.
- Blake Lively wore a dress by Atelier Versace. This is my favourite because it has pockets, and who doesn’t like a dress with pockets !? It is shinny and it’s from black velvet ❤ just perfect!
3. Emma Stone wore a dress by Valentino Haute Couture. She looked like an ice princess to me. I love it.4. Giuliana Rancic wore a dress By Rani Zajhem. She looked like a Spring princess. I would totally wear this dress as a wedding dress, even though it is pink 😉
5. Sofia Vergara wore a dress by Zuhair Murad. This woman could wear a paper bag and she would still be sexy. The hairstyle, the jewellery, the makeup and the dress are just perfect!6. Kristin Cavallari wore a dress by Idan Cohen and looked like an angel. Her gown is lovely, featuring full beading and plenty of sheer elements.7. Reese Witherspoon wore a custom dress by Atelier Versace and the jewels by Tiffany & Co. The cut of this dress looks amazing on her body and even though it has a décolletage and a high slit it is still elegant and classy.
8. Naomi Campbell wore a dress by Atelier Versace. Even though she is 46-year-old she still looks the same as when she first started her modelling career. She rocked an intricate one-shoulder, lavender and black gown, which looked like a work of art. Amazing!
9. Thandie Newton wore a dress by MONSE. She said she looks like a cigarette wearing this dress, but I think she looks more like a gold dipped marshmallow, sweet and shiny. Classy!10. Olivia Culpo wore a dress by Zuhair Murad. A very different dress, it’s not something you would expect at the Golden Globes Awards, but beeing so special it makes it so beautiful. She made a statement on the red carpet in this head-turning colourful gown. Love it!
Besides all of these beautiful outfits, my favourite moment of the evening was the speech Meryl Streep gave. You can check it out clicking this link. – http://tinyurl.com/jovmwat
What was your favourite outfit or moment from this year’s Golden Globes?